sEquoia Parks Conservancy in the Press
- September 7, 2021 CNN: Majestic sequoia trees can live for thousands of years. Climate change could wipe them out
- September 7, 2021 USGS A Whole New (Fiery) World
- June 16, 2021 SFist: Nearly All of California's Giant Sequoias Are In 'Exceptional Drought' Areas
- June 11, 2021 Smithsonian Magazine: Fire Destroyed 10 Percent of World's Giant Sequoias Last Year—Can They Survive Climate Change?
- June 5, 2021 Los Angeles Times: California wildfires have decimated the giant sequoia.
- June 3, 2021 The Guardian: ‘Mind-blowing’: tenth of world’s giant sequoias may have been destroyed by a single fire
- June 3, 2021 Los Angeles Times: California Castle fire killed 10% of world's giant sequoias
- June 3, 2021 San Francisco Chronicle: Super-hot California wildfire wiped out 10% of world's sequoia trees. Can they survive climate change?
- June 3, 2021 National Public Radio: A Single Fire Killed At Least 10% Of The World's Giant Sequoias, Study Says
- May 8, 2021 Washington Examiner: Massive sequoia still smoldering following 2020 California wildfire
- May 7, 2021 NBC News: A giant sequoia in California is still smoldering from last year's wildfires
- May 5, 2021 The Press Democrat: Giant tree in Sequoia National Park still smoldering from 2020 wildfire
- April 1, 2021 National Parks Traveller: Giant Sequoias Are Being Tested – Perhaps As Never Before
- January 6, 2021 National Geographic: California’s sequoias and redwoods can survive climate change—if we help them
- January 1, 2021 KQED: Giant Sequoias Face New Danger in Bark Beetles
- December 11, 2020 New York Times: Climate Change and California's Favorite Trees
- December 10, 2020 CapRadio: After Drought And Wildfires, California’s Giant Sequoias Face A New Enemy: Bark Beetle
- December 10, 2020 Seattle Times: The climate crisis is killing California’s most beloved redwoods, sequoias, Joshua trees
- December 9, 2020 New York Times: They’re Among the World’s Oldest Living Things. The Climate Crisis Is Killing Them.
- November 19, 2020 Los Angeles Times: Climate change is finally killing ancient Sequoia trees
- November 19 2020 Yahoo.com: Letters to the Editor: Climate change has finally come for ancient Sequoia trees. That's devastating
- April 21, 2020 Slate.com: Climate change: Giant sequoias are dying.
- January 22, 2020 Eenews.net: NATIONAL PARKS: Federal study links climate change, giant sequoia deaths
- August 27, 2021 Tahoe Daily Tribune: Wilderness Conservancy wins $340k grant for red fox recovery
- June 15, 2021 National Geographic: How LGBTQ youth are building community through conservation work
- June 11, 2021 NBC Los Angeles: Crystal Cave Is Open, Sequoia-Loving Adventurers
- January 7, 2021 The Conversation: Pikas are adapting to climate change remarkably well, contrary to many predictions
- September 29, 2020 National Park Foundation: National Park Foundation and Partners Increase Investment in Service Corps Programs Across the Country
- January 15, 2020 The Sun Gazette: Foundation gets big money to save tiny frog
- January 31, 2021 NBC Los Angeles: Seeking a Scent Inspired by the Sequoias
- March 13, 2021: Crystal Cave: Sequoia National Park’s Secret Underground World
- 2020 Men's Journal: Sequoia National Park's Best Adventures and Tree Therapy